Youth Staff Applicant:
Thank you for your interest in serving as youth staff at the 2022 Youth to Youth Summer Training Conference!
Every year we offer the opportunity for drug-free youth to be a part of the Youth to Youth conference staff. The youth staff role is one of the most critical and influential parts of a Youth to Youth conference. Being chosen for a youth staff position is truly an honor. It means that you have worked hard throughout the year to help make a positive change in your school and/or community.
We review all aspects of the criteria listed below and your application. Please be as thorough as possible when completing your youth staff application and return prior to the deadline of May 6, 2022.
To be eligible to serve as a youth staff, you should fit the following criteria:
- Have completed your sophomore year in high school.
- Have been drug-free (tobacco, alcohol, and other drugs) for the past year.
- Have the strong desire to spread the drug-free message to other teens.
- Have demonstrated an ability to interact with your peers through involvement in positive youth organizations.
- Be available for the entire staff training session and staff closing (see dates and times below)
- Staff Training Beginning June 27th at 9:00am, Staff Closing Ending at 4:00pm on July 1st.
- Return two (2) letters of recommendations.
- Be willing to fulfill the Youth to Youth Conference Staff Responsibilities.
If you have questions about this application, please contact Youth to Youth at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to your adult advisor.
Unfortunately, a limited number of youth staff positions are available at conference. We select youth staff representatives who have other participants from their area attending the conference as well. While your application is being reviewed, we encourage you to pursue funding so that you are still able to attend the conference. Additionally, we ask that you lend your assistance in recruiting other teens in your community to attend the best youth training and leadership conference!